Staying Healthy Over the Holidays – Things you can do as you head to the holiday season
“Everything that you can do to minimize the stress in your body and to minimize the exposure to toxins will help you feel better and feel great during the holidays” – Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
In this Facebook Live video from December 2021, I talk about how to stay healthy during the holidays and things you can do as you head into the holiday season.
I also shared lots of information about what you can do to relax more, along with what foods and supplements can keep your immune system revved up – so make sure you watch this video till the end!
Key things to remember:
- Use apps or sounds with binaural beats for a deeper sleep.
- Make use of the many free exercise videos on youtube.
- Vitamin D, Omega 3 fatty acids, and zinc are important to your immune and nervous system.
- Minimize consuming comfy foods during the holidays, better choose high-quality organic foods with high proteins vitamins.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/NvzKyCV3jRU
- Brain Wave Binaural Meditation and Sleep App
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.