Self Healing to Boost Your Immune System
You can touch certain places on your body to help build your immune system.
– Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
These days your immune system is vitally important to your health. As an acupuncturist, I’ve been helping people with their immune system for many years.
In this quick video, I will be showing you a few ways that you can use self-acupressure or self-healing techniques to give your immune system a boost. You will learn 3 different areas and massaging and tapping movements that will aid your health and strengthen your immunity.
Key things to remember:
- How to use acupressure as a self-healing technique.
- Why pressure can help your immune system.
- Points on your clavicle that will help strengthen your immune system.
- The points on your lung meridian that you can massage.
- Where your thymus is and how tapping it is good.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/2hIqjBB_cvc
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.