Perimenopause – Knowing the symptoms and finding solutions
“For many women, a lot of the symptoms are really because they have much less progesterone than they have estrogen.”- Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Did you know that perimenopause can begin as early as age 35 or for some women, even in their early thirties?
It’s important to know that different women have different times of their lives when they start to feel these symptoms.
In this video, I talk all about hormones, perimenopause, and the variety of symptoms that go along with perimenopause.
I also explain how Chinese Medicine looks at this topic and the importance of certain organs during menopause.
Closer to the end, I mention that there are plenty of ways to get through this without having to use heavy-duty drugs (and what that means for you!). So make sure you watch until the end, maybe there is a way through this that you have not thought of yet.
Key things to remember:
- Acupuncture can be very helpful when having menopausal symptoms.
- Know that there are lots of herbs that can have a positive effect on periods and the energy flow of your body.
- Do not over-exercise.
- Avoiding junk food can make a huge difference during menopause.
- Drinking alcohol is not helping you sleep better.
- Sleeping on time and having enough sleep is very important for your whole body when allowing it to heal and function well.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/W9RkR4jzsgM
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.