Skincare for Sunny Days – How to protect your skin and keep it smooth and beautiful
“When you eat a lot of healthy vegetables, fruits, good fats, and high-quality proteins, then your skin is just going to glow, be amazing and healthy.”– Shiroko Sokitch🌻
What are you putting on your skin for sun protection and is it edible? It sounds like a strange question, but there’s a reason why the ingredients in your skincare are so important.
What, does your daily diet look like and are you choosing high-quality foods? Find out how this can impact your skin and even your ability to deal with sun exposure.
A lot of people think sunscreen is the ONLY best thing for taking care of your skin but there are many other factors to consider.
In this video I talk about taking care of your skin on hot sunny days, and why what you put on your skin and what you eat is so important.
I also share one of my favorite products that I use for taking care of my skin and what you should know about SPF.
At the end of this video, I share some information about a special organization that provides tons of information on health and products. So let’s watch this whole video to discover lots of helpful information for your skin!
Key things to remember:
- What you put on your skin should be edible.
- A high SPF doesn’t necessarily mean it’s a better protection for your skin.
- Make sure you eat lots of healthy organic greens.
- Know where your fish is coming from.
- The combination of high-quality omegas, vitamin D, beta-carotene, and vitamin C supplements, can reduce skin cancers.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/0bECwiMFXkY
- Annmarie Skin Care
- The Environmental Working Group
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.