What is PTSD? – Supportive solutions such as self-acupressure
“Smell some beautiful roses or enjoy not just nature but the scent of nature because the nose is a really great way to connect to healing for yourself.”- Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Do you know what PTSD is and what causes it?
PTSD affects more people than you may think – you may even have symptoms and not be aware that it’s what you’re dealing with.
In this video, I talk all about PTSD, the struggles that people have with it, and some hidden experiences that you might not know about.
There are so many happenings in life that can cause traumas that can lead to PTSD, and I will name some of these possible moments.
I will also discuss some treatments and self-supportive care that can help you to heal from PTSD.
Did you know that your ear is like a treasure map of your body? I will explain more about that in this video, so you can help yourself release emotions or even relieve pains in your body.
At the end of this video, I also point out some helpful self-acupressure points in order to help release some of the emotions caused by traumas and explain which point is connected to which part of the body.
Key things to remember:
- The scent of flowers or just nature itself can help soothe your spirit if you are struggling and you don’t know what to do for yourself.
- PTSD can be caused by many kinds of traumatic events.
- Acupuncture treatments can help reduce PTSD and can even help remove it from your cellular memory.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) treatment is a movement of your eyes that can help access the traumatic memories and help you create safety.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/2WFEro3Y_x4
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.