Navigating Neck Pain – Why your posture matters
“One of the things that really makes the difference in relation to neck pain is how we sit, stand, and how we move in our daily life.” – Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Neck pain can be something that sticks with you and inhibits you from doing your job, sleeping well, working out and so much more. In a recent Facebook Live video, I talked about some of the many causes of neck pain and how to find much-needed relief from it.
Learn about some of the herbs and supplements that can aid in the healing process and relax your neck. Make sure you watch this video until the end as I share exercises and movements for better posture and less pain.
Key things to remember:
- Have a good posture during your workouts.
- The Chinese herb formula “Free & Easy Wanderer” helps for the flow of energy through your ligaments and tendons.
- Turmeric, MSM, and glucosamine sulfate can help ligaments, tendons in the neck, and other places in the body.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Magnesium is a mineral that helps to relax your body.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/4Fj8XGnjKgA
- Free & Easy Wanderer Chinese herb formula
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.