Approaches to managing IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
“The gut is the place where your emotions live.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
The main causes of irritable bowel syndrome include reactions to certain foods. In this recent Facebook Live video, I talk about Irritable Bowel Syndrome, the many triggers, the various symptoms, and how to get rid of it once and for all.
I also explain why the way that we eat our food is so important and how to know at what moments we probably should not eat.
Did you know that a head injury or neck trauma can also cause IBS? There is so much to unpack when it comes to IBS and we can learn a lot from the different causes and symptoms, so make sure you watch the full video to learn more about it!
Key things to remember:
- Improve your self-love.
- Eat your food mindfully.
- The Triangle of Wellness is the immune system, the hormones, and the nervous system.
- Have a moment of gratitude before you eat your food, to make sure you are in a calm state of mind.
- Manage your stress by giving yourself a hug for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Be careful with foods that ferment in the guts.
- Acupuncture treatment can be beneficial.
- Try the FODMap diet.
- Think positive.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/BrGGYIMGIyg
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.