Vitamin D – Why you need it and how to get enough of it
“Learn to listen to your body and make sure you are doing the things that work for you, so that you feel as good as possible.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Taking a high dose of vitamin D for just 2 to 3 days can prevent you from getting sick. In a recent Facebook Live video, I talked about the important roles of vitamin D and what to keep in mind when using it – especially in large doses.
Did you know that vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin? I’ll discuss its important properties and what that means for your health and ability to put it to use most efficiently.
Know that a too high vitamin D level can cause side effects, so make sure to watch the full video to learn more about what a healthy level of vitamin D is.
Key things to remember:
- The sun provides Vitamin D.
- Vitamin D supports bone health and is important for your bones to absorb calcium.
- Make sure you take the correct dose of vitamin D to prevent overdose over time.
- You can test your vitamin D level.
- Vitamin D and Omegas together support the Triangle of Wellness.
- Vitamin D can interact with certain medications.
- Learn to listen to your body
- you can find tips on how to do this in my book Healing When It Seems Impossible.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/uzXWVem7vCM
- Direct Labs to order your own test
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.