Why Am I Still Tired? – Dealing with fatigue even when thyroid medication is “balanced”
“There are a lot of possible reasons that you might have fatigue even if your medication on your thyroid is okay.” Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
If you’re dealing with fatigue and looking for solutions that will bring a better balance to your life and energy. In a recent Facebook Live, I spoke about feeling tired and how that may be connected to your thyroid – even when your medication is balanced.
You will get to learn about how thyroid medication affects people differently, other things that might be affecting your fatigue, and much more.
If you’re tired of being tired, this is an encouragement to explore further and get a better understanding of what affects your energy. Check out the end of the video to hear how your hormones may be involved and how to start addressing those issues.
Key things to remember:
- Make sure when on thyroid medication, the dose works for you.
- Fatigue is also related to digestion.
- Different people have different responses and different kinds of thyroid medication.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/B0A6NGzM6co
- Webinar for the Triangle of Wellness Formula – A 3 step process
- Free ONLINE Masterclass
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.