How Chinese Medicine Views and Treats Osteoporosis – Interview by Margie Bissinger
“Bring joy to yourself, and that helps build your energy, and it helps you stay young.” Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
If you have been battling osteoporosis or wondering how to avoid it, this recent video interview I did with Margie Bissinger will be encouraging and helpful to your journey. In this video, I was interviewed by Margie Bissinger as part of her summit: Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis and Bone Health.
I shared how Chinese Medicine views osteoporosis and the unique perspective that it takes on strengthening our bones and allowing our bodies to last longer. You will hear about how we can replenish our bodies and support our kidneys in ways that will be helpful for our bones.
Did you know when you keep up the high intensity with a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) for too long, you burn out your adrenals, or you’ll get high cortisol levels? Make sure you watch my video until the end to learn more about this and other ways to properly navigate osteoporosis and gain back your energy and joy.
Key things to remember:
- Kidneys are all about energy.
- Healthy kidney energy = happy bones.
- Cortisol levels are higher when doing high-intensity-heavy-duty exercises.
- When you fall in love, or you have a baby or you enjoy life, you are full of oxytocin.
- The liver rules the emotions.
- In Chinese medicine, they say too much sex burns your essence.
- Each organ has physical, emotional, and spiritual functions that are different from what we know them to be.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/O9emKfbjSyQ
- Happy Bones, Happy Life Podcast
- Webinar for the Triangle of Wellness Formula – A 3 step process
- Free ONLINE Masterclass
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.