Breast Cancer Awareness – How to prevent and identify breast cancer (Benefits of Thermography vs MRI)
“Find joy in your life where ever you can.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Did you know that between 1973 and 1998 the rates of breast cancer increased by more than 40% in the US? In this Facebook Live video from October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month!), I shared some tips on how to detect and prevent breast cancer.
One of the key things I discussed in the video was – what kind of home products to use and the importance of being well-informed about their ingredients.
We should become more aware of the products we use for our bodies and our environment. You’ll get a good explanation of what to look for (and how to look) to be more aware of the risks of certain products.
I also shared some prevention tips to reduce the risk of breast cancer, so make sure you watch the full video to learn more about it.
Key things to remember:
- Pay better attention to the products you consume.
- Be aware of the materials you wear on your skin.
- Take note of the fragrances you use in your environment.
- To enjoy your life as much as possible.
- To reduce stress in your life.
- Eat healthy organic foods.
- To keep your environment clean.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/VHv1pvFCtH4
- Think Dirty
- Environmental Working Group
- Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
- National Breast Cancer
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP)
- Complementary Therapies For Breast Cancer
- Prevent recurrence
- Empowered Against Recurrence
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.