Our Genes Are Not Our Destiny – Adrenal Solutions with Marcelle Pick OB/GYN, NP
“Find ways that really make you happy, tiny little things that you might be able to do every single day for yourself.”- Marcelle Pick OB/GYN, NP
Most of us are struggling with stress in one way or another and stress takes a toll on our lives and health whether we realize it or not. In fact, stress is a big factor that leads to adrenal dysfunction.
In a Facebook live video from back in January 2021, I had an incredible discussion with Marcelle Pick OB/GYN, Nurse Practitioner, about how to heal from adrenal issues and why your genes are NOT your destiny.
The things you listen to, what you put into your body, and the habits that you have all affect your health so much. Be sure to watch the whole thing and just soak in the wisdom, tips, and insight that Marcelle shares with us.
Key things to remember:
- Meditation can better connect you to self-love.
- What can help reduce stress is connecting to love, either to your higher self or something or someone you love.
- Reduce watching the news.
- Oxytocin is a love hormone.
- Cortisol is a stress hormone.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/TxJqGpEq9is
- Marcelle Pick
- Free eBook, Balancing Hormone Program
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.