When Is The Right Time To Cleanse – The difference between cleansing and detoxification
“The best time of year to cleanse or detoxify is springtime.”- Shiroko Sokitch
Wondering when is the best time of year to do a cleanse? Confused over the difference between a detox and a cleanse? I have answers for you! In a Facebook live video from February 2021, I explained the differences between cleansing and detoxification and when it is the right time to do a cleanse.
Listen in to hear how certain kinds of foods can be better for your body in different seasons. I’ll explain how the seasons should affect your eating and how to fuel your body right!
Key things to remember:
- Springtime is the best time for cleansing or detoxification.
- Eat warm foods in cold times of the year.
- In warmer times of the year eat more raw foods.
- If your stomach is not functioning well, only eat cooked foods.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/i5iVkufYA0s
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.