Inflammation – What causes it and how to heal it
“If you’re sensitive to nightshade plants, then you have to eliminate all nightshades and you cannot eat just a little bit of some nightshades.”- Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Did you know that sometimes nightshade plants can cause rheumatoid arthritis?
So, what are nightshade plants actually?
I will address that in this video, and I will also explain the possible causes of inflammation.
At the end of this video, I also share a story about one of my patients who had a coronary artery disease that resulted in a couple of heart attacks. So keep watching to learn about how that happened and what his root cause was.
May the information I share in this video help you find some answers on your healing journey because our ultimate goal is to have everybody feeling at their best at all times.
Key things to remember:
- If you are sensitive to certain kinds of food, you should try to avoid them 100%.
- Nightshade plants and lime disease can cause rheumatoid arthritis.
- Find the root cause of your inflammation, don’t just treat the symptom.
- Environmental toxins can be one of the root causes of inflammation.
- Mold is a really common cause of inflammation in all sorts of systems in the body.
- If you love to consume seafood, make sure you choose high-quality seafood.
- Know that you can have the same disease with a different root cause.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/E52JCpIZngU
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.