Hormone Regulation – What are the symptoms of PMS?
“The liver does so many things so if you’re having severe PMS symptoms and you need help getting your liver balanced it’s actually very simple using acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can really make a huge difference.”- Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Are you experiencing bad cramps or bloating symptoms before your menstruation starts?
Or you even might be experiencing cravings for certain foods, heavy mood swings, or headaches. In this video, I talk about what the symptoms of PMS are, what you might experience, and what it all means in relation to Chinese Medicine.
And do you know which organ regulates your menstrual cycle in Chinese Medicine?
I’ll also explain which minerals and vitamins are responsible for over 400 reactions in your body. Know that cutting out certain foods, especially 2 weeks before your menstruation can help you to get rid of PMS completely.
At the end of the video, I share a bit about bioidentical hormones versus synthetic hormones and what it all means. Don’t miss it!
Key things to remember:
- The liver is responsible for the smooth flow of the menstrual cycle.
- Bad cramps, bloating symptoms, food cravings, heavy mood swings, and headaches are often the symptoms of PMS.
- Food cravings before menstruation can be caused by a shortage of magnesium.
- Acupuncture and Chinese herbs can help balance your menstrual flow.
- Eating lots of foods out of plastic containers or microwaving your foods in plastic containers, can contain estrogenic chemicals from the plastic.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/av-9eQJxLds
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.