How To Listen To Your Body Part 2 – Pay attention to your symptoms
“Listening to your body is the way that you can take control of your own health and that is the most important thing.”-Shiroko Sokitch
Does your body often feel stiff when you get up in the morning? You can learn something important from that!
In this video, I explain how to pay attention to the symptoms of your body and give you some suggestions on how to do that.
I also explain certain symptoms that can be connected to liver imbalance. Another important thing I will explain is getting more awareness of the foods you consume daily and why.
So make sure you watch until the end and also stay tuned for parts 3 and 4.🎬😃
Key things to remember:
- Pay attention to your symptoms.
- Be aware of what you consume daily and see how it feels if you cut out certain foods.
- List your symptoms.
- Have a seasonal reboot or a seasonal detox in spring or fall.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/iKLFh3jK1Vs
- Breakfast Experiment Video
- Dr. Shiroko’s Seasonal Reboot
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.