How To Listen To Your Body Part 1 – Learning to tune in to the things you already know
“Take care of your body it’s the only place you have to live” – Jim Rohn
Do you often tune in to the signals from your body?
And do you respond to those signals?
In this video, I share my wisdom on how to listen to your body and why it is so important to tune in to the signals your body is giving you.
Are you often not feeling sleepy when it is time to sleep or never feel hungry or are you hungry all the time?
Some people do not get certain signals from their body, so at the end of this video, I explain how you can train your body so it learns to give the right signals at the right moment.
Make sure you watch until the end, so you can learn all about it.😃🙌
Key things to remember:
- Try to observe the daily signals from your body you already know, such as feeling hungry, tired, blowing your nose, or feeling restless when sitting too long.
- Take the time to listen to those symptoms of your body by tuning in on them.
- Teach your body, to give the signals on time by experiencing them.
- Pay attention to emergency symptoms in your body and try to figure out what causing them.
Watch the full video here: youtu.be/rE7KsDpNgZU
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.