Elder Care – How We Can Provide the Best Support for our Aging Parents With Dementia
How can we provide the best support to our aging Parents
with Alzheimer’s or Dementia?🌹
In this Facebook Live video, I interviewed Care Coach Brad Wenzel, a physical therapist who has worked exclusively with seniors for nearly 20 years. He specializes in helping families successfully manage their loved ones at home with less stress, anxiety, and overwhelm.
Brad shares some key ideas from his program, the “My Aging Parent Plan,” and why it is so valuable when navigating the issues that pop up when parents and loved ones age. He also explains multiple options for how you can help provide the best care to aging parents in a way that considers and accommodates everyone’s needs.
Make sure you keep watching until the end, where Brad shares his biggest piece of advice.
Key things to remember:
- Give your aging parent the opportunity to be part of the process.
- Talk small when you need to talk about finances and about theirs.
- Keep communicating with the family to setup a plan.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/OsHwhd3kV7g
- The Parent Care Plan by Brad Wenzel, PT
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.