Aimee Carlson The Toxin Terminator – How the xenoestrogens in our environment affect our health.
“Our bodies were created to naturally get rid of toxins” – Aimee Carlson
In this Facebook Live video from October 2020, Aimee and I had a talk about toxins to be found in all kinds of products and even in the daily environment we live in. When in optimal condition, our bodies do a great job at filtering toxins.
However, several things can make us more susceptible including repeated exposure, a weakened immune system cause a toxic buildup that causes many symptoms, and genetic imbalances that set us up to have difficulty with detoxification.
To minimize your toxic load, pay attention to the products you use in your home. Be mindful of beauty products and cookware that you use each day. The Environmental Working Group (EWG) is a great resource for finding products that are safe to use.
Key things to remember:
- Toxins can be found in personal care and beauty products, house cleaning products, in plastics and cookware, in clothes you wear, etc.
- Environmental Toxins such as mercury, BPAs (found in plastics and cookware), xenoestrogens (are man made), etc.
- Symptoms of Exposure such as insomnia, mental and brain fog, can not think clearly, chronic fatigue, food sensitivities, hormonal imbalances, muscle or joint pain, cancer, depression, etc.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/wR612NbLpaA
- Aimee Carlson: Website | Podcast | Facebook | Twitter
- The Toxin Terminator by Aimee Carlson
- EWG’s Skin Deep® cosmetic
- Think Dirty Smartphone App
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.