Overcoming Feelings That Come With Betrayal – Learning how to trust again with Dr. Debi Silber
“Even though it happens to you, it’s not about you!” – Dr. Debi Silber
In August 2020, Dr. Debi Silber and I sat down on Facebook Live to talk about how to overcome those feelings that so often come hand-in-hand with betrayal and how you can learn to trust again.
Isn’t it time to trust again? The shattering of trust impacts our health, work, and relationships. Is it possible to trust again? It’s a process and my friend, Dr. Debi Silber has the proof.
She conducted a PhD study on betrayal which led to 3 groundbreaking discoveries she’s sharing in her latest book: Trust Again: Overcoming Betrayal and Regaining Health, Confidence, and Happiness.⠀
Key things to remember:
- The undeniable connection between the body and mind.
- The issues are in the tissues.
- Transformation is not pretty, it’s messy.
- You are designed to love and love is the most powerful healing force in the universe.
- Emotions, physical symptoms, spiritual symptoms, and spiritual connections are all connected to your organs in Chinese medicine.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/e3u_uejx6zo
- Dr. Debi Silber: Website
- Trust Again by Dr. Debi Silber
- Post Betrayal Syndrome Quiz
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.