Why A Detox Or A Cleanse – How to do a Seasonal Reboot this Spring
“Our natural design is brilliant and we were designed to release toxins completely every day.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Do you already know which organs and parts of our body are detoxing naturally? In this Facebook Live video, I explain the most important key points and focus of each organ and body part.
In this video, you will also find lots of tips on what you could minimize or even avoid for better health.
I will also explain the importance of calories and why fasting is not a good way of detoxing.
And at the end of this video, I share many ways to support your cholesterol level in natural ways.
Key things to remember:
- Cholesterol is a very important chemical in our bodies.
- Try to avoid letting your cholesterol level go too low.
- Eat almonds, walnuts, spirulina, oat bran, high-fiber foods, and good-quality fats.
- Keeping your liver balanced will help maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/fKyXjG21pjA
- Dr. Shiroko’s Seasonal Reboot
- Dr. Shiroko Well World App
- Dirty Dozen and Clean Fifteen
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.