Seasonal Allergies – How Chinese medicine can help alleviate allergies
“The only thing you really have control over is keeping your environment and your body at its optimal function.” Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Too many toxins in our system can result in not responding well to our environment. In this recent Facebook live video, I talked about the different elements of allergies, how they work, and what you can do about them.
There is also a treatment that can be very helpful in many ways, like preventing allergies from happening and getting rid of the symptoms, so make sure you watch this video until the end to find out more about this helpful treatment.
Key things to remember:
- Find a way to keep your body and energy balanced.
- Connecting with nature once in a while can have a positive impact on our health.
- Quercetin, N-acetyl cysteine ( NAC), D-Hist, and Bi Yan Pian are effective supplements for allergies.
- Try to avoid certain food during allergy seasons, such as dairy, gluten, and sugar.
- The liver regulates the smooth flow of energy in your whole body.
- Stress can affect your immune system and your allergies.
- An air filter inside your home can help clean the air from pollen inside your house.
- Nasal washes with a neti-pot can help you to get rid of the pollens that got inside your nose.
- Similasan eye drops for itchy eyes.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/QI4KiTRMFA0
- My Seasonal Reboot Program
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.