Happy Me, Happy Life: The Importance of Happiness – Interview with Margie Bissinger
“The biggest challenges are your biggest growth opportunities.”
– Margie Bissinger
What actually is happiness? And why is it so important? In this recent video, I interviewed Margie Bissinger about her awesome “Happy Me, Happy Life” program.
Did you know that people who are happier, can live 9 years longer on average and they’re 35% less likely to get sick? This is all scientifically proven by Dr. Robert Waldinger, a psychiatrist, and director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development. Margie shares why happiness is important to your health and how to cultivate more of it.
She also discusses a few simple techniques that can easily help you increase the love hormone oxytocin in your body. Don’t miss this one!
Key things to remember:
- Find a community that resonates with you.
- People who haven’t forgiven, have more heart issues.
- Happiness is an inside job.
- Happiness is a deep sense of peace and well-being.
- Live your life in color, having fun and experiencing joy.
- Find your passion and what lights you up.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/ipnAcj8B8-s
- Happy Me, Happy Life Program
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.