Pain Relief Through Exercise with Kimberly Lindner Sherwood
“We don’t just want to address the pain, we want to fix the entire body.”
– Kimberly Lindner Sherwood
Do you have pain that you prefer to resolve without surgery and without giving up your favorite sports or pastimes? In a recent Facebook Live video, I had an amazing talk with Corrective Exercise Specialist Kimberly Lindner Sherwood. She shares some really helpful tips on how to resolve and fix pain for good so that you can continue to enjoy your life and hobbies.
Kim is a corrective exercise specialist and fitness coach with extensive experience resolving pain and performance issues in people’s bodies. Her goal is to help people resolve their issues permanently through a system even top doctors do not use. Make sure to watch the full video to get some helpful information about pain relief and increased performance.
Key things to remember:
- Surgery is not always the answer and should be the last option.
- It’s all about balance.
- Solve the issue before strengthening.
- Multi-sport vs single-sport athletes.
- Hormonal changes can also affect our tendencies and ligaments.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/O9emKfbjSyQ
- Kimberly Lindner Sherwood: Book a call
- 3-Step System to Reduce Reoccurring Pain
- Seasonal Reboot Program
- Webinar for the Triangle of Wellness Formula – A 3 step process
- Free ONLINE Masterclass
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.