Maximizing Your Immune System in Stressful Times – Healthy and ready for anything
“When our energy is out of balance, we have problems and become ill. Chinese medicine is the art of working with the energy in the body to bring about healing.” – Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
There’s a lot of stress lately and stress has a tendency to weaken our immune systems and leave us vulnerable to mental and physical sickness. In a Facebook Live video from June 2020, I talked about how to give your immune system the boost it needs when the stress comes on strong.
Watch the full video (link below) to hear how you can heal your immune system by using various supplements. I share the important vitamins and supplements you can use to strengthen your immune system and explain about the important difference between a cleanse and a detox. I also give you a little explanation about how Chinese medicine works to help your body fight outside invaders.
Key things to remember:
- Vitamin D improves immune response.
- Zinc can decrease the duration of illness.
- Vitamin C can decrease the duration of colds and lower the chance of getting a cold.
- Elderberry enhances immune response and is also antiviral and antibacterial.
- Medicinal mushrooms help immunity.
- Glutathione, NAC, milk thistle help support your liver.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/RAARHsWsBoY
- Supplement Smart by Shiroko Sokitch
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.