Neck Pain – Things that might affect you during springtime
“Every season is ruled by a different organ or by a different energy pathway.” – Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Did you know that in Chinese Medicine the liver rules during springtime?
The liver also regulates the smooth flow of energy through your whole body. In my recent video, I talk about neck pain, springtime, changing seasons, and some other things that can affect you during this time of year.
I also share some helpful self-acupressure techniques and yoga moves that might help support your neck.
Are you having seasonal allergies, such as burning or itchy eyes? I also shared a helpful tip at the end of this video that might bring some relief. So make sure you keep watching!
Key things to remember:
- The liver doesn’t like the wind.
- Try to avoid allowing your neck to catch too much wind.
- A seasonal reboot helps support your neck and keeps the energy flowing smoothly through your body. (Check out my Seasonal Reboot Program)
- Acupuncture can be helpful as a seasonal reboot.
- Applying self-acupressure can relieve neck pain.
- Doing some yoga neck exercises may help to support your neck.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/fsHftEG8TV0
- Why A Detox Or A Cleanse – How to do a Seasonal Reboot this Spring
- Dr. Shiroko’s Seasonal Reboot
- Dr. Shiroko Well World App
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.