Dealing With Stress? – Tips for managing stress before it gets you down
“Almost every chronic disease, almost every symptom that you have in your body is somehow related to stress and how we deal with our emotions.”- Shiroko Sokitch🌹
Are you having a lot of stressful moments lately? And haven’t found a way to deal with them? In a recent Facebook Live video, I shared some helpful easy tips on how to manage stress and handle the more difficult moments.
You might have heard that breathing is one of the important ways to lower your stress level. Recently I had an interesting experience with a more effective way of breathing and I want to share that with you!
At the very end of this video, I explain an interesting technique that my friend Deborah Myers is teaching to move energy through your body in order to be calm, cool, and collected. Be sure you watch the whole video!
Key things to remember:
- Try to always find a moment to regain your focus.
- Give yourself little mental breaks to organize your mind.
- Take a deep breath.
- Give yourself a hug.
- Manage your thinking by rubbing your hands and putting them over your eyes.
- When you are super stressed, try to create gaps in the moment, where you can focus and be present.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/XkLkMWf8U6k
- Deborah Myers Website
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.