Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis – Helpful Tips with Margie Bissinger
“There is nothing more empowering than being stronger.”- Margie Bissinger🌹
Does your diet contain enough protein? And are you choosing the right protein sources that best suit your body?
In this video, I interviewed my wonderful friend Margie Bissinger, who is a Happiness and Bone expert. She is also the host of the More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis Summit.
She shares with us the importance of having enough protein intake and why taking calcium and vitamin C only, isn’t enough when diagnosed with osteoporosis.
Would you like to learn more about the two most important things on how to fracture-proof your bones and the best way to increase your bone density? Margie shares these tips at the end of this video, make sure you keep watching!!!
Key things to remember:
- Eat enough protein.
- Make sure you’re eating a balanced diet.
- Incorporate balancing exercises.
- Do strength training regularly.
- Happiness supports your overall health (probably more than you think!).
- Eat healthy foods that are free from toxins.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/psdGEBKWIAc
- More Natural Approaches to Osteoporosis Summit with Margie Bissinger PT
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.