Dehydration – The different ways dehydration affects us and how to stay hydrated
The importance of drinking enough water is not always understood, if dehydration occurs, certain systems in our body may not work right. In a recent Facebook Live video, I explain the key elements of dehydration, how to recognize the symptoms and how to prevent it.
And did you know that you probably shouldn’t be drinking fluids when you’re eating? Listen in to hear about what it does that causes your stomach to not work as well. If you watch the video until the end, you will learn which products are high in electrolytes and why they are so important to stay hydrated.
Key things to remember:
- Signs of too much dehydration are developing muscle twitching or muscle cramps.
- The best time to drink fluids is 30 minutes before eating or 2 hours after you eat.
- Eat enough moist foods like fruits, salads, and steamed or boiled vegetables.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/x4IqeM8BvQA
- Get my easy-to-follow free health guide here
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.