Different Kinds Of Headaches – How to Manage Headaches with Acupressure
“Finding the organ system that is out of balance is really key to how you feel.” Shiroko Sokitch
Are you often dealing with headaches?
In a recent Facebook Live recording, I shared how you can apply acupressure for relief from various types of headaches.
I also discussed the different kinds of headaches and how they happen from the perspective of Chinese Medicine.
At the end of this video, I share some helpful tips that might help you if you have continuous headaches or regular stress-related kinds of headaches – Make sure you keep watching until the end to learn more about this.😃🙌
Key things to remember:
- Be consistent with caffeine intake.
- Use acupressure point techniques for fast results.
- Caffeine has an effect on the blood vessels in your brain.
- Cutting out certain kinds of food for a few weeks can help you in some cases you are suffering from migraines or chronic headaches.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/dBMp7wBwXlE
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.