Dealing with Osteoporosis – Solutions you can implement yourself
“You want to circulate your breath so that you can build your energy. It will also help calm anxiety and lower cortisol.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Are you stressed? Did you know that your stress levels can affect your bone health?
In a recent Facebook Live video, I shared how stress, breath, movement, and more can make a big impact on your bones. You will learn a few simple actions to help support and strengthen your kidneys that will, in turn, also strengthen and support your bones.
Know that only taking calcium supplements is not enough for bone support. Your body needs more from you in order to stay strong and deal with the stressors in life.
Make sure you watch this video to hear which supplements you should take besides only calcium supplements and also why they are so important.
Key things to remember:
- Make sure you consume the right kind of bone-supporting supplements.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine and acupuncture are both very helpful in supporting your bones to be stronger.
- Patting certain parts of your body and rubbing your back in a circular motion helps with all kinds of physical issues. (demonstrated in this video)
- Patting certain parts of your body also helps for stronger bones.
- Connecting with Earth is also supporting strengthening your bones.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/aWVOnn6o7qo
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.