Headaches – The different types and how to treat them
“In Chinese Medicine, different pathways of energy are in different locations on your head and they mean different things.”- Dr. Shiroko Sokitch
Did you know that magnesium is responsible for over 400 chemical reactions in your body? In this recent Facebook Live video, I share with you some useful information about different kinds of magnesium supplements.
Did you know that a headache on the side of your head is connected to your liver and can be a sign of liver imbalance? There is so much we can learn about what the different types of headaches are telling us.
I also share some easy techniques to relieve different kinds of headaches. Make sure you watch this video as I demonstrate how you can do it easily by yourself.
Key things to remember:
- Make sure you consume the right kind of magnesium supplements.
- Chinese Herbal Medicine and acupuncture are both very helpful to treat headaches and liver imbalances.
- Acupressure points help relieve headaches.
- Hormone or menstrual headaches occur mostly on the side of your head.
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/EgnbJ6VkSwU
- Acti Mag Plus magnesium + vitamin B
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
You can also head over to my Instagram or Facebook and leave a comment or message me about your questions or concerns! I love hearing from you.
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.