New Year Check-In – How to make lasting changes this year
How is your year going so far?
Have you stuck to what you wanted to do?
Have you faced new challenges?
I’d like to chat with you about how the new year is going so far for you and send some encouragement your way at a time that is great for making changes.
I will share the importance of the weather on our energy and how to keep your energy lifted up through physical activity and specific movements. You will get to see me demonstrate some specific movements from QiGong that really helps you when you’re feeling tired or low.
It’s important to integrate some of these movements into your routine – not to replace other exercise you do, but more-so supplement what you’re already doing. You will also hear about how to bring some more calm and grounded feelings to your life at this time of year.
Key things to remember:
- Why the beginning of the year is good for making changes.
- How your environment affects you.
- Exercises that balance and lift your energy.
- Things that will help you feel more grounded and calm.
- Supplements that help with energy, anxiety and more.
“Make sure you get enough time sleeping in the Winter because it will get you ready for the Springtime.” – Dr. Shiroko
Watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/1Evw73OyLR8
- Yoga with Adrian: https://www.youtube.com/user/yogawithadriene
- Lee Holden Qi Gong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4qo2KL9f4
- Ashwagandha: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/12-proven-ashwagandha-benefits
- Holy Basil: https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/basil-benefits
- My Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
- Audio Book: Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys to Defy the Odds
Ask me anything!
Let me know if you have any questions that I can help you with. I’m here for you during these unpredictable times and have set up a telemedicine service to get you the help you most need. Call my office at: 707.524.9640
Inexplicable ailments, chronic pain and other mystery issues with your body do not have to be a forever thing. You can heal! Pick up a copy of my book – Healing When It Seems Impossible: 7 Keys To Defy The Odds.